Midtown Condo

Midtown Condo

Midtown Condo is found confronting the EXPO City in New Capital.Spread over 60 sections of land comprising of lofts as it were with 80% of the extend committed exclusively for scene and lakes, 30 minutes away from the center of New Cairo and 5 minutes from Al Sokhna highway. It is located on the Diplomatic Street near the Olympic and Diplomatic cities. At Midtown Condo, everything you need will be steps away; swimming pools, barbecue areas, a music park and Midtown Condo Mall.
The spaces offered range from 110sqm to 375sqm and the unit types are apartments and penthouses.
The residential buildings only cover 18% of the 60-acer compound. The remaining 82% is turned into charming greenery and lakes.

Location:
Midtown Condo is strategically situated at the heart of the New Capital, in front of Expo City and the Central Garden

Facilities:
• Club house
• Cafes and restaurants
• Swimming pools
• Water features
• Commercial area
• Gym and Spa
• Security 24/7

3 Properties
Sort by:

Compare listings

Compare